‣ EFIS-IUIS Webinar: Science, State and Challenges of COVID-19 vaccines
Again this year, EFIS & IUIS will join forces for a special webinar to mark the Day of Immunology. Featuring both presentations and a panel discussion, it brings together global experts to take stock of where we are and what the future may hold.
IUIS-EFIS webinar: Science, State and Challenges of COVID-19 vaccines
Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm (EST)
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (CET)
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (IST)
View the webinar program and register here.
On the recommendation of the Council of the IUIS, this year's DoI theme is "Vaccines".
Prizes totaling 6000 euros will be awarded once every 3 years for the 4 best public relations campaigns of the Day of Immunology for the years 2020 to 2023:
- International Day of Immunology Award, by IUIS – 2000 euros for the best international campaign
- European Day of Immunology Award, by EFIS – 2000 euros for the best campaign in Europe
- Award for the Best Newcomer Campaign, by EFIS – 1000 euros for the best campaign organized by a candidate participating in the DoI Awards for the first time
- Best Theme Award, by IUIS – 1 000 euros for the best campaign organized by a candidate participating in the DoI, which corresponds to one of the year’s themes